One job that I want this summer is nursing or something to do with doctoring. I want a job like that because my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. A place to find this job would be a hospital located in this area like Children's or Grant . Being able to care for one's health and learning about medicines and preparations to help ones would help me at this job.
Even though my last paragraph would be my number one job to have another job would be a therapist. A physical therapist at that. I think that you could find a physical therapist job at a doctors office like The Pediatrics Association. Maybe a physical therapist job would be needed there for ones who may injurer themselves during the summer. The ability to help someone work up strength would be a task that i need to know because that would really help them get better.
The last job that I would consider having this summer is something working immediately with technology like a job with apple. You could look for a job like this at an apple store. I would probably have to know a lot about computers and technology to be good at this job. I don't know what they would have me doing but it would probably have to deal with some technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment