Thursday, December 13, 2007

Power Point Presentation

Today in City Student Tech Corp we had a person named Mike present to us information on the new Microsoft Power Point. He taught us the basics on it and told us that it was just a little more updated than the Microsoft 2003 edition. He also told us that it is easy to adjust to if you never used it before or if you are just updating. I think that Mikes Power point Presentation was informative to us today in Tech Corps. He was very playful with his presentation so it was not boring, and I was able to pay attention. I learned how to use sound and movies on a power point during his presentation. I thought that what he instructed to us was helpful for the basic ideas of a power point. I think that it is interesting how outspoken he was able to be while presenting to a new crowd. I think that his presentation will help me be able to loosen up amongst new crowds to get my point across while pursuing my career. I think that he did a pretty good job on the basics of a power point and I didn't think he need to emphasize on anything based on what he did show us.

No comments: