When I came to CSTC I expected that I would learn more about computers. I thought that I would become more advanced in computers and technology from the information learned in this program. My favorite activity would of had to been taking apart a computer. This activity was one of the best activities we did at CSTC. This activity allowed me to see the features that were inside of a computer and it showed me how the features worked with one another. I think the activity that the program should get rid of is all the reading. The reading does not make the program easy to do because its too much to comprehend at one time. The activity that I think CSTC should improve in is the hands on part in the program.
The networking learned in the program has helped me. It has helped me to be able to think about how I should carry myself when I present information, and that advice should help me go a long way. The information that I learned in this program has helped me at school because I have a better idea of what is probably not working on the computer if it is not working correctly. Also I have a better voice when I'm talking to a crowd because of the networking information.
The part that I enjoyed most about the program is the development of more friends. At this program you get a variety of different personalities and you get to befriend most of them. It is a good experience and in the end you will be glad you went through it. The only thing that I did not like a lot about this program is again all the reading we had to do. I think that the program would of been better if there were more ways to learn the information rather than just reading it. I just want to add that CSTC is a great program to help teens out in the Columbus and it is a great thing that they are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment